Clement Cheung is an acupuncturist practicing in Sunnyvale, CA. Dr. Cheung evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Cheung treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
- An overview of quality control practices in Ontario with particular reference to cholesterol analysis.
- Acute myeloid leukaemia presenting as retinal vein occlusion and eyelid swelling.
- Sudden visual loss in asthma.
- Peripapillary choroidal neovascularisation in sarcoidosis.
- Post-chemotherapy premacular subhyaloid haemorrhage.
- Inhibition of 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 lowers intraocular pressure in patients with ocular hypertension.
- The safety of anterior chamber paracentesis in patients with uveitis.
- Topical glucocorticoid therapy directly induces up-regulation of functional CXCR4 on primed T lymphocytes in the aqueous humor of patients with uveitis.
- Anatomical success rate of macular hole surgery with autologous platelet without internal-limiting membrane peeling.
- Successful treatment of Wegener's granulomatosis associated scleritis with rituximab.
- An epidemiological study of motor neuron disease in Hong Kong.
- Multiplex bead immunoassay analysis of aqueous humor reveals distinct cytokine profiles in uveitis.
- MR-derived renal morphology and renal function in patients with atherosclerotic renovascular disease.
- An unusual late complication of orbital floor fracture repair.
- Estimating the potential impact of using intravitreal angiostatic agents for wet macular degeneration on service capacity in a large retinal referral centre.
Mr. Clement Mantin Cheung's Practice location
Sunnyvale, CA 94087Get Direction
San Jose, CA 95131Get Direction
Mr. Clement Mantin Cheung's reviewsWrite Review
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Ms. Tsung-mei Tsai L. AC.39803 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE D FREMONT CA 94538
- Yun Ge L.AC.1287 Hammerwood Ave Sunnyvale CA 94089
- Xin Chen Other905 Reed Ave Sunnyvale CA 94086
- Dr. Hongyan Li OMD5150 GRAVES AVE SAN JOSE CA 95129
- Chunxiu Zhou135 Dixon Rd. Milpitas Choose 95035
- Pingqiu Lin AC306 S Abel St Milpitas CA 95035