Dr. Nathan J Blum M.D.
Pediatrician | Developmental ? Behavioral Pediatrics34th & Civic Center Blvd Children's Hospital Philadelphia PA, 19104
Dr. Nathan Blum is a pediatrician practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Blum is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Blum diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Blum can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1988
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 1988
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Maternal ratings of infant intensity and distractibility: relationship with crying duration in the second month of life.
- Relationship between age at initiation of toilet training and duration of training: a prospective study.
- Children who hide while defecating before they have completed toilet training: a prospective study.
- Stool toileting refusal: a prospective intervention targeting parental behavior.
- Why is toilet training occurring at older ages? A study of factors associated with later training.
- Nocturnal enuresis: behavioral treatments.
- Restless legs syndrome: what is a pediatrician to do?
- Managing attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in primary care: a systematic analysis of roles and challenges.
- Behavioral health screening in urban primary care settings: construct validity of the PSC-17.
- Combined type versus ADHD predominantly hyperactive-impulsive type: is there a difference in functional impairment?
- Developmental and behavioral disorders grown-up-intellectual disability.
- Self-injury and mental retardation in a 7-year-old boy.
- Introduction. Genetics of developmental and behavioral disorders in children.
- Behavior Problems, Attention Deficit Disorders (add/adhd)
- Learning Disabilities
- Birth Defects
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics - The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Nathan J Blum M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19104Get Direction
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Everything Parents Should Know Before Treating Heat Rash
Heat rash, which is also called as "miliaria" or "prickly heat" is a condition that affects the skin mostly out of a blockage of the sweat ducts. The blockage of these sweat pores is mostly known to be as a result of excess sweating, which leaves the pores unable to excrete all the sweat. Upon...
- How is ADHD diagnosed?
Anyone with a list of ADHD symptoms can speculate about the possibility of an ADHD disorder, but only a specialist can clearly determine the cause of the symptoms. Nevertheless, it’s always advisable to take note of alarming signals that may point to ADHD and report them to your general...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Babies thrive on the breast milk from their mothers. A mother's milk is rich in minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, protein, and the fat that babies need.How Does My Baby Benefit from Breastfeeding?A mother’s milk contains two main proteins, whey (60-70%) and casein (30-40%). Breast feeding is...
- Dr. Brian D. Hanna M.D.34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Neelam Kharod Sell MD34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Allison Ballantine M.D.34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Mary E Pipan M.D.34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Lillian Su M.D.34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Albert C Yan M.D.34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104