Dr. Diane Huey MD
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine303 Chestnut Commons Drive Ccf Elyria Family He Elyria OH, 44035
Dr. Diane Huey practices Geriatric Medicine in Elyria, OH. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Huey works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Dr. Diane Huey MD's Practice location
Elyria, OH 44035Get Direction
ELYRIA, OH 44035Get Direction
Dr. Diane Huey MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Huey
- Cognitive-Enhancing Medication for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to have an impact on the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system that can affect body movements. The disease develops gradually, wherein there are hardly noticeable tremors...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease (PD)?Parkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive neurological movement disorder, which means that the symptoms of this disease gradually get worse over time. The exact cause of the disease is still unknown. There is also no cure for this medical condition, but...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Anti-Tremor Medications for Parkinson's Disease
IntroductionParkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive disorder. In this disorder, the movements of the individual are affected. When we say progressive, it means that as time passes by, the symptoms related to the disease tend to worsen. Parkinson’s disease does not have a complete cure...
- Dr. Christine P Fischer MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Wajahat A Lodhi MD3600 Kolbe Rd Lorain OH 44053
- Dr. Cassandra Marie Pileski M.D.36711 American Way Avon OH 44011
- Dr. James W Campbell MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Kourosh Saghafi DO6681 Ridge Road Cleveland OH 44129
- Dr. Swarnalatha Meyyazhagan MD807 West Ave Elyria OH 44035