Dr. Encarnacion Rodriguez is a rheumatologist practicing in Mcallen, TX. Dr. Rodriguez specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Rodriguez treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
UNIV OF PR SCH OF MED 1988
University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine 1988
Dr. Encarnacion Rodriguez M.D.'s Practice location
Mcallen, TX 78504Get Direction
Dr. Encarnacion Rodriguez M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Selecting a Fibromyalgia Treatment Team
A treatment team should be viewed as a partnership in which each member brings unique and important skills, and expertise. Combined treatment approaches are proven to have more effectiveness in the treatment of fibromyalgia, but it takes time and effort to pull together the right group of people. ...
- Is Fibromyalgia Hereditary?
While researchers have already connected the disease to stress, trauma, illnesses and certain substances, they are now starting to think that fibromyalgia may have more of a genetic link. This isn't exactly a new thought. Other studies have noticed this connection, but didn't yet expand on why or...
- New App is Helping Lupus Patients Fulfill Gaps in Treatment
It is not a secret that lupus can be one of the most annoying and challenging conditions someone could suffer from. Not only is it a disease that requires constant evaluation for a long period of time in order to be diagnosed, but it is also characterized by its flare, which can even require staying...
- What People with Fibromyalgia Want You to Know
Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder that causes extensive pain, tiredness, and tenderness all over the body. The disorder affects both men and women, though females are far more probable to develop fibromyalgia.Having fibromyalgia brings constant difficulty to daily lifeFibromyalgia is a chronic...
- Can Arthritis Be Prevented?
Arthritis is a condition in which one or more joints get inflamed causing pain and stiffness to the person suffering from it. Arthritis usually becomes worse with age and often affects old people more than young ones. Arthritis is a very common disease with multiple types, but it is still not very...
- Fair Weather Friends: Is Fibromyalgia a Bridge-Burner Disease?
Fibromyalgia can cause a wide variety of symptoms, which include persistent and excessive pain and fatigue, to depression, anxiety and other psychological symptoms. However, when it comes to chronic illnesses like this one, an unexpected side-effect is the detachment from friendships because of a...
- Dr. Brian Jay Glazer M.D.110 E Savannah Ave Mcallen TX 78503
- Dr. Jorge C Zamora-quezada M.D.2601 Cornerstone Blvd Edinburg TX 78539
- Dr. Jorge A Ortegon M.D.2821 Michael Angelo Edinburg TX 78539
- Dr. Rogelio Eduardo Rojas MD2601 Cornerstone Blvd Edinburg TX 78539
- Naiara Alvarez MD2821 Michaelangelo Dr Edinburg TX 78539
- Dr. Emilia C. Dulgheru M.D.3111 Center Pointe Drive Edinburg TX 78539