Dr. Toni Grossenheider is a Chiropractor practicing in Bradenton, FL. Dr. Grossenheider specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Grossenheider seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Toni Grossenheider DC's Practice location
Bradenton, FL 34202Get Direction
Dr. Toni Grossenheider DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Dr. Jay H. Schwartz DC5266 Office Park Blvd Brandenton FL 34203
- Marilyn Elaine LaVigne5851 Cortez Road West Bradenton Florida 34210
- Dr. Diane Stewart D.C.4837 Swift Rd Sarasota Florida 34231
- Mr. Edward Joseph Fliss DC7425 N Tamiami Tr Sarasota FL 34243
- Dr. Robert J Indelicato DC239 301 Blvd E Bradenton FL 34208
- Dr. Tamara Harris Logan D.C.3400 Bee Ridge Rd Sarasota FL 34239