Dr. Retzack has enjoyed her career in pediatric anesthesia and regards it as a privilege to be able to walk patients and their families through the sometimes-frightening prospect of anesthesia and sur ...
Education and Training
Medical College of Wisconsin,Milwaukee, Wi, United States MD 1986
Medical College of Wisconsin 1986
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Pain, Anesthesia
- Children's Hospital Boston 1991
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin 1986
- Arizona Health Sciences Center 1989
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals 1986
- University of Arizona HSC
- Boston Children's Hospital - Ped Anesthesiology 1992
- Pediatric Anesthesia - Children's Hospital - Boston, MA 1991
Dr. Susan M Retzack MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
Dr. Susan M Retzack MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prevent Sepsis
What is sepsis?Sepsis is a severe condition that occurs as a result of an overwhelmed immune system due to an infection. Widespread inflammation is activated by immunity chemicals that are released into the blood to fight the infection. This causes leaky vessels and blood clots. The flow of the...
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- Floating Poop: Reasons
Causes of Floating PoopOne day, all of a sudden, you notice that you have floating poop. The very next thing that comes to your mind is, "Why?"Usually, poop sinks to the bottom of the toilet, so you might be wondering why your poop floats. Diet and other contributing factors can cause changes in...
- Managing Crohn’s Disease
Crohn’s disease is an inflammatory disease which affects the gastrointestinal system, usually the last part of the small intestine and the colon. The inflammation can spread into all the layers of the tissue. It is a very painful and debilitating condition which affects the everyday life.Crohn’s...
- Facts About Asthma That You Should Know
Breathe in and breathe out. Isn't it one of the simplest things to do in life? But when you see your loved ones, especially your children, wheezing, it can really make you anxious and stressed. One of the most traumatizing diseases that can leave one struggling for something as basic as oxygen is...
- How to Control Adult Acne
Acne is not only common among teens, it is also found in adults. Acne treatments prescribed for teens may not work the same for adults. This is a very common and frustrating problem for adults and is more likely to be seen in women than in men. Studies show that 35% of women and 15% of men between...
- Dr. Thomas Bradley Strandness M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Lynn Rusy MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Susan R Staudt MD9000 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53226
- Dr. Todd J Troshynski MD9000 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53226
- Dr. Steven F Butz MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Rachel Marie Haake M.D.8376 N Ivy St Milwaukee WI 53223