Dr. Retzack has enjoyed her career in pediatric anesthesia and regards it as a privilege to be able to walk patients and their families through the sometimes-frightening prospect of anesthesia and sur ...
Education and Training
Medical College of Wisconsin,Milwaukee, Wi, United States MD 1986
Medical College of Wisconsin 1986
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Pain, Anesthesia
- Children's Hospital Boston 1991
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin 1986
- Arizona Health Sciences Center 1989
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals 1986
- University of Arizona HSC
- Boston Children's Hospital - Ped Anesthesiology 1992
- Pediatric Anesthesia - Children's Hospital - Boston, MA 1991
Dr. Susan M Retzack MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
Dr. Susan M Retzack MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Apples Rank Number One on the Dirty Dozen's List
Apples are contaminated with pesticides and tops the list of ‘dirty dozen’, while onions are rated as the best among the ‘Clean 15’. The ratings are provided by consumer advocates at the nonprofit Environmental Working Group (EWG), based on the pesticides test conducted by the U.S....
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation's Light it Red for Lymphoma Night
Lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system, currently affects over 700,000 Americans who are living with or in remission from the disease. Statistics show that every seven minutes, someone in the United States is diagnosed with the condition, which amounts to approximately 80,000 people per year.The...
- Female Healthcare Assistants at Higher Risk for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Are healthcare assistants more prone to suffer from specific conditions due to their occupation? Studies show that it seems like they are.It is well known that certain occupations can put people at risk. Although it is not considered an extreme risk, healthcare is an area where people are always in...
- All About Lou Gehrig's Disease
ALS (amytrophic lateral sclerosis) or Lou Gehrig’s disease is a degenerative medical condition which affects the brain as well as the spinal cord. It leads to loss of control of the voluntary muscles of the body. The parts most often affected are the nerves that control the speech, swallowing, and...
- The Signs and Symptoms of Hepatitis A
Hepatitis A is a virus or infection which leads to liver disease or inflammation of the liver.Generally, the symptoms of Hepatitis A, also known as HAV develop after four weeks upon being infected. Not everyone will experience the symptoms, especially children. Look at your GP if you think that you...
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- Dr. Lynn M Rusy MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Thomas Bradley Strandness M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Todd J Troshynski MDHospital Based @ Chw Hosp. Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Susan R Staudt MDHospital Based @ Chw Hosp. Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. William Robert Clarke MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Steven F Butz MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226