Dr. Rafael Lopez MD
Psychologist2180 W 1st St Suite 202 Fort Myers FL, 33901
Dr. Rafael Lopez is a psychologist practicing in Fort Myers, FL. Dr. Lopez specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Lopez evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Lopez because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Education and Training
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras Facultad de Ciencias Medicas
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Adjustment Disorder
Dr. Rafael Lopez MD's Practice location
Fort Myers, FL 33901Get Direction
Fort Myers, FL 33901Get Direction
Dr. Rafael Lopez MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lopez
- Bulimia Nervosa: Get the Facts
Bulimia nervosa, commonly called as bulimia, is a serious eating disorder that can have potentially harmful effects. People with bulimia nervosa secretly eat and then purge through an unhealthy way, so they won't put on extra weight.This condition is characterized by repeated episodes of binge...
- Trypophobia and Other Strange Phobias
A phobia can be defined as a debilitating and overwhelming fear of a situation, object, animal, feeling, or place. Phobias are more evident compared to "fear" and normally occur when an individual has an unrealistic or exaggerated sense of danger about an object or situation. In case a phobia gets...
- Autism, Hip-Hop, and a New Musical
A new musical by the name of "Wonderland" seeks to explore autism via rap and spoken word.WINGS"Wonderland" is a WINGS production. WINGS is nationally recognized as one of the leading performing arts programs for children, and is located at the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center. Their goal is to inspire...
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust of closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at surfaces that have small clustered holes. Few of the examples would be the head of the lotus seed pod or the body of a...
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- Founder of The Miracle Project Discusses Autism and the Arts
Elaine couldn't have been more proud when she discovered that one of her long-time students was going to be a guest star on the hit TV show, The Good Doctor. For anyone mentor, it's a wonderful feeling to see students succeed in life - and land something as big as an ABC hit series. What's even more...
- Dr. Sharon Lee Chrovian PSY.D.6150 Diamond Centre Ct Fort Myers FL 33912
- Dr. Steven Cohen PSYD12587 New Brittany Blvd Fort Myers FL 33907
- Dr. Nancy Theresa Spencer PSYD12791 WORLD PLAZA LN BLDG 89 FORT MYERS FL 33907
- Dr. Thomas Dale Baker PH.D.1639 Cape Coral Pkwy E Cape Coral FL 33904
- Dr. Michael B Spellman PH.D.12587 New Brittany Blvd Fort Myers FL 33907
- Dr. Linda Anne Wilmshurst PH.D.12499 Brantley Commons Ct Fort Myers FL 33907