Dr. Vidalina Feliciano lopez is a psychologist practicing in SAN JUAN, PR. Dr. Feliciano lopez specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Feliciano lopez evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Feliciano lopez because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Mrs. Vidalina Feliciano lopez PH.D.'s Practice location
SAN JUAN, PR 00926Get Direction
Mrs. Vidalina Feliciano lopez PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Psychotherapy for Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar disorder is a type of brain disorder that results in a sudden shift of a person's mood, energy, activity, and sometimes, how a person carries out his or her daily activities. It has always been known that pharmacotherapy is the effective treatment for people with bipolar disorder. However,...
- Everything you Need to Know About Psychotherapy
What is psychotherapy?Sometimes simply known as therapy, psychotherapy is a form of treatment which involves two parties, that is, the therapist and you the patient. It can also be referred to as an interpersonal relation intervention by a highly trained individual (therapist) to assist in the...
- Autism and 'The Good Doctor': Is it Accurate?
ABC's new hit show has taken television by storm with its dynamic character of Shaun Murphy, who is an autistic surgeon. However, many wonder: Does the show paint an accurate picture?Only one viewWhile it is great that there are more shows than ever before that have characters on the autism spectrum...
- What Is Erectile Dysfunction: Get the Facts
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition in which a man is unable to get or maintain an erection long enough during sexual activity to satisfy his sexual needs. The condition was referred as impotence before medical research highlighted the underlying causes. Most men encounter erection problems at...
- Adults with Autism May Be More Financially Responsible, Study Suggests
Everybody wants to handle money well and make positive economic choices for their future; however, it often doesn't work out so well. Some believe that being economically responsible is a character trait, but researchers have found that there may be an entirely different correlation for specific...
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- Rhina M. Lovo258 Calle Convento San Juan PR 00912
- Victoria Perez reyes PSY DNew San Juan Comercial Local 4 Carolina PR 00979
- Dr. Iowany Melendez vazquez PSY.D1452 AVE ASHFORD SAN JUAN PR 00907
- Jose Jesus Navas robleto PH.D,829 AVE SAN PATRICIO RIO PIEDRAS PR 00921
- Leida I. Saliva PSYD1019 AVE LUIS VIGOREAUX APT 9H GUAYNABO PR 00966
- Mrs. Maria Milagros Robles ortiz M.A.28 Calle Topacio Dorado PR 00646