Dr. Sylvain Sidi MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology310 N Wilmot Rd Suite 202 Tucson AZ, 85711
Dr. Sidi and his staff believe in working with our patients to maintain and improve their health. We work together to serve all of your gastroenterology needs in all stages of life in a friendly, relaxed ...
Education and Training
Univ De Montpellier I, Uer De Med, Montpellier, France 1972
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Digestive Care
- Colon Surgery
- Rectal Care
- Colon & Rectal Care
- Hepatitis Treatment
- Hemorrhoid Banding
- University of Arizona
- University of Arizona, St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Articles and Publications
- Published Articles
What do you attribute your success to?
- His new endoscopic technology and procedures, and having continuous contact with international leaders of endoscopy.
Hobbies / Sports
Dr. Sylvain Sidi MD's Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85711Get Direction
Dr. Sylvain Sidi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sidi
- Is Hepatitis B Contagious?
The hepatitis virus is one of the liver’s greatest enemies. It causes infections that can severely malfunction the liver, resulting in various conditions like scarring of the liver, liver failure, or even liver cancer. The hepatitis viruses have three types, namely, A, B, and C. While all three...
- Can Adults Get Jaundice?
Jaundice is a condition wherein your skin and eyes turn yellowish. Newborns often manifest this type of skin discoloration but adults can also get it. If you think the symptoms you’re having are related to jaundice, be sure to seek medical attention right away. It could be liver, gallbladder, or...
- Gas, Bloating, and Burping
Gas, bloating, and burping are normal conditions that are often very uncomfortable and embarrassing. Gas is produced in the gastrointestinal system as the food is digested to form energy. Changes in the diet can definitely cut down the formation of gas and save you from discomfort and embarrassment....
- Study Reveals Lack of Follow-Up Treatment for Celiac Patients
Celiac disease is a lifelong condition that can radically alter someone's way of life, prompting him or her to switch to different eating habits, adopting a more active lifestyle, and adopting healthier measures, in general. Those who are struggling with the disease must make regular visits to their...
- Abdominal Pain: Is It Appendicitis?
The abdomen is the part of your body below your chest and above the pelvic region, and any pain in this area is referred to as abdominal pain. Almost everybody would have experienced pain in the abdomen one time or another. Most causes are harmless and can be diagnosed and treated easily. However,...
- What Do Antispasmodic Medicines Do?
Antispasmodic medicines are commonly prescribed drugs for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). These medications can help relieve abdominal cramping and pain, which are common symptoms experienced by people with IBS. However, antispasmodic medications might not be suitable for people who have...
- Sylvain Sidi310 N Wilmot Rd Tucson Arizona 85710
- Dr. Steve Goldschmid MD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Bryan Contreras M.D.7566 N La Cholla Blvd Tucson AZ 85741
- Dr. Scott Edward Blinkoff M.D.7566 N La Cholla Blvd Tucson AZ 85741
- Dr. Edmund Krasinski D.O.6879 N Oracle Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Dr. Cristiana Bortuzzo MD8826 E TANQUE VERDE RD TUCSON AZ 85749