Dr. Ana Delgado is an anesthesiologist practicing in Manchester, CT. Dr. Delgado ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Delgado also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Inst Tech De Santo Dom (Intec)- Esc De Med- Fac De Med- Santo Domingo 1986
Autonomous University Of Santo Domingo 1986
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Anesthesiology; Beth Israel Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Newark Beth Israel Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Ana V. Delgado MD's Practice location
NORFOLK, VA 23502Get Direction
Dr. Ana V. Delgado MD's reviewsWrite Review
- A Great Resource for Muscular Dystrophy Patients and Caregivers
There is a group of diseases which fall into the ‘neuromuscular disorders’ category and that are characterized by symptoms which, either directly or indirectly, impair the functioning of the muscles. The direct effect would be via the pathology of the voluntary muscle itself, while the indirect...
- Patient Tries Medical Marijuana and the Results Were Insane!
The use of marijuana for medical purposes has been controversial for many years. Although some states have legalized its use, it still remains a crime on the federal level. Many also questioned whether it would actually help patients. Over the years success stories have been piling up, and...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Mark A. Paradis M.D.99 E River Dr East Hartford CT 06108
- Ildiko E. Toth51 South Main Street Middletown Connecticut 06457
- Dr. Trudy Olofinboba M.D140 Grandview Ave Waterbury CT 06708
- Dr. Thomas Craig Mort M.D.111 Founders Plz East Hartford CT 06108
- Dr. Craig Edwin Foster MD1185 Main St Willimantic CT 06226
- Dr. Edward Paul Hargus MD111 Founders Plz East Hartford CT 06108