Dr. Maurice Udechukwu is an internist practicing in Salisbury, NC. Dr. Udechukwu specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Udechukwu provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Eberhard Karls University Tuebingen Faculty of Medicine MD
University of Ibadan College of Medicine 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Maurice U. Udechukwu M.D.'s Practice location
Salisbury, NC 28144Get Direction
PIKEVILLE, KY 41501Get Direction
Dr. Maurice U. Udechukwu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Bladder Spasms: the Causes and Symptoms
As the urinary bladder fills, the sensation to release urine gradually builds up. Few people have a continuous urge to ease the bladder while experiencing pain. This situation, called bladder spasms, may lead to wetting one's pants. Bladder spasms are caused by the muscles of the bladder contracting...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- Background Noise from Televisions Can Affect Your Child's Ability to Learn
Background noise from the TV, when we leave it on without watching it, may affect young children, reports a new study. The study also reports that children in U.S. are exposed to an average of four hours of background noise from the TV. The results from the study were presented in the International...
- What Could Lightheadedness Mean?
What is Lightheadedness?Older adults commonly complain about feeling woozy, lightheaded, or a little faint.The reason may not be something dangerous, but still, if you feel lightheaded, it is better to be careful. Serious injuries due to a fall can result due to lightheadedness even though there...
- Male Menopause: It Does Exist
European researchers have identified a few physical and psychological symptoms accompanied by low levels of testosterone, which will enable doctors to diagnose male menopause or late-onset hypogonadism. Male menopause refers to a reduction in testosterone levels, which is a result of aging. Contrary...
- Are Ginseng Supplements Beneficial to my Health?
Ginseng supplements have been used for improving health for centuries in Asia and North America. Although this herbal medicine has been used for several medical conditions, it is not studied completely. Ginseng is of two basic types – Korean ginseng and American ginseng – and each have specific...
- Dr. Kerri-ann R Thompson MD1085 Ne Gateway Ct Concord NC 28025
- Dr. Aishwarya Palwai MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Ms. Sylvie Bastadjian M.D.1085 Ne Gateway Ct Concord NC 28025
- Mr. Thomas Moss Ginn MD319 Mocksville Ave Salisbury NC 28144
- Dr. Angela D Barnes MD920 Church St N Concord NC 28025
- Mr. Myron Arthur Goodman MD601 Mocksville Ave Salisbury NC 28144