Dr. Cezary Mitrut D.M.D.
Endodontist | Endodontics8 Gramercy Park S. Suite 1B New York NY, 10003
Dr. Cezary Mitrut is an endodonist practicing in Astoria, NY. Dr. Mitrut is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Education and Training
University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine D.M.D. 1999
- Microscopic Endodontic Services
- Emergency Treatment
- Dental Treatment
- 24/7 In Office Or Phone Coverage
- Endodontic Treatment
- Root Canal Treatment
- Endodontic Retreatment
- Root Canal Retreatment
- Endodontic Surgery
- Root(s) Resection
- Cracked Teeth Treatment
- Endodontic Post-treatment Care
- Post Removal
- Broken Implant Components Removal
- Silver Points Removal
- Separated Instruments Removal
- Vertical Fracture/cracked Tooth Syndrome Diagnosis
- Root Canal Therapy
- Silver Points Removal Pre-op / Post-op
- Post Removal Pre-op / Post-op
- Implant Broken Component Removal Pre-op / Post-op
- Root Resection/contouring Pre-op / Post-op
- Apicoectomy With An Mta Retrofill Pre-op / Post-op
- Vertical Root Fracture Diagnosis
- Perforation Repair With Mta
- Professional Member American Association of Endodontists
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member New York State Dental Association
- University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine Endodontics
Dr. Cezary Mitrut D.M.D.'s Practice location
Astoria, NY 11102Get Direction
Astoria, NY 11103Get Direction
New York, NY 10003Get Direction
Dr. Cezary Mitrut D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mitrut
- Technological Advancements and Nursing
Some of you might be wondering what’s new in nursing in 2017. We would say it’s time for us to look at the future of nursing and beyond. Firstly, we need to understand that trends and innovations in the field of medicine have ignited the revolutionary changes in nursing for the past few decades....
- 8 Awesome Nursing Careers That You Might Be Missing
The nursing profession is undoubtedly one of the most noble professions out there because of their dedication to the preservation of human life. ...
- Diagnosing Cataracts: What You Need To Know
What are cataracts?When the lens located inside the human eye gets cloudy, it is called a cataract. A cataract in Latin means waterfall, thus describing what your vision with cataract is like; seeing through a waterfall. A cataract occurs as a result of the inability of the lens to allow sufficient...
- Is the Keratin Hair Treatment Safe?
Keratin hair treatment, or Brazilian treatment, seems to be the ideal method for most women. It smoothens out the frizz and curls from the hair and gives it a uniform texture. But this treatment is a temporary curl softening method. Normal hair straightening methods use harsh chemicals to make hair...
- AIDS How to Stick with Your Medication Schedule
AIDS How to Stick with Your Medication ScheduleOverviewSometimes following through can be difficult and hard to make happen. Following a schedule for just about anything is hard but when you follow a schedule about taking medicine it can become even harder. It is really hard for people to follow...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...