Dr. Daniel Giunway Tang M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon1200 E Broad St West Hospital, 7th F Richmond VA, 23298
Dr. Daniel Tang is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Richmond, VA. Dr. Tang specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Tang typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- KCNE2 protein is expressed in ventricles of different species, and changes in its expression contribute to electrical remodeling in diseased hearts.
- Octreotide for left ventricular assist device-related gastrointestinal hemorrhage: can we stop the bleeding?
- Fracture of the total artificial heart pneumatic driveline after transition to the portable driver.
- Intraoperative Use of Vascular Ultrasound to Localize Thrombus in Left Ventricular Assist Device Exchange.
- The total artificial heart.
- Surgical Treatment of Heart Failure.
Dr. Daniel Giunway Tang M.D.'s Practice location
Richmond, VA 23298Get Direction
FALLS CHURCH, VA 22042Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Giunway Tang M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tang
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Mr. Gundars Janis Katlaps MD1200 E Broad St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Mohammed A Quader MD1250 E Marshall Street Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Mark R Bladergroen M.D.5875 Bremo Rd Richmond VA 23226
- Dr. Joseph James Zocco M.D.7101 Jahnke Rd Richmond VA 23225
- Dr. Derek R Brinster M.D.1250 E Marshall Street Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Chiwon Hahn M.D.7101 Jahnke Rd Richmond VA 23225