Monica Rempen is an acupuncturist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Rempen evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Rempen treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Monica T. Rempen DOM's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87113Get Direction
Albuquerque, NM 87122Get Direction
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87104Get Direction
Monica T. Rempen DOM's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Geoffrey Hayes2730 San Pedro Dr Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Wen Wu D.C , D.O.M2709 Wyoming Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87111
- Dr. Donna Grace Alipat D.O.M., DIPL.OM6341 RIVERSIDE PLAZA LN NW STE B ALBUQUERQUE NM 87120
- Zhong Liu DOM2901 JUAN TABO BLVD NE STE 117 ALBUQUERQUE NM 87112
- Margaret Alba DOM2920 Carlisle Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Natasha A Wells D.O.M4916 4th St Nw Albuquerque NM 87107