Dr. Naseer A Chowdhrey M.D.
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine2201 Hempstead Tpke East Meadow NY, 11554
Dr. Naseer Chowdhrey earned his Doctor of Medicine degree at Government Medical College, Srinagar, at the University of Kashmir, India. He completed his Internal Medicine residency at Nassau County ... ...
Education and Training
Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir MD
- Member AAN
- Member ABS
- Nassau University Medical Center
- Stony Brook University Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Naseer A Chowdhrey M.D.'s Practice location
East Meadow, NY 11554Get Direction
SCHENECTADY, NY 12309Get Direction
Dr. Naseer A Chowdhrey M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chowdhrey
- The Increasing Awareness of Sleep Apnea and the Ohio Doctor Committed to Treating the Condition
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been the bane of every good night’s sleep. The condition encompasses a series of signs and symptoms that surface during sleep and which can seriously affect the victim by interrupting his or her slumber. Sufferers of this condition usually have a hard time...
- Obesity & Sleep Disorders, Affect Child's Ability to Learn
A new study has shown that weight, sleeping disorders, and inability to learn are all linked with each other in children. A child who is overweight and who does not get enough sleep may have difficulty learning. Moreover, a child who has learning disabilities has a higher risk of developing obesity...
- Are CPAP Machines Being Used by Insurers to Spy on Patients?
Approximately 17 million people use CPAP machines for obstructive sleep apnea. Is it possible that insurers are collecting their information through their treatment? Maybe. Thousands of CPAP machines users found out that their machine was actually spying on them. Yes, we're serious. The device sends...
- The Negative Impact Sleep Apnea Can Have on a Child's Memory
Many already know that the pauses in breathing for a long period of time are what defines sleep apnea. However, what many may not know is that this disorder affects 1 out of 4 children and may occur between the ages of 2 and 8 years old. The American Sleep Apnea Association indicated that...
- Is There a Link Between Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Speech?
Many patients experience issues in speech when diagnosed with sleep apnea. The altered speech function in OSA has led researchers to believe that there is an underlying link between obstructive sleep apnea and a speech disorder. It has been seen in both children and adults, especially if they have...
- Do I Have Insomnia?
Definition:Insomnia is a condition in which someone finds it hard to fall asleep or stay asleep for an amount of time that enables them to feel well-rested the following day. This condition is common among the elderly and is said to affect one in three people on average. Signs and Symptoms:...
- Dr. Gerald D. Suh M.D.145 Huguenot Street New Rochelle NY 10801
- Dr. Dmitriy Yadgarov MD11247 QUEENS BLVD 206 FOREST HILLS NY 11375
- Dr. Maritza Lastra Groth MD222 Station Plaza North Mineola NY 11501
- Dr. Jay S. Berland MD6 Ohio Dr New Hyde Park NY 11042
- Dr. Adey Tsegaye M.D.4422 3rd Ave Bronx NY 10457
- Dr. Melissa M. Mortensen-welch M.D.875 Old Country Rd Plainview NY 11803