Dr. Kyle Christensen is a pathologist practicing in South Jordan, UT. Dr. Christensen is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Christensen can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Christensen may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
- Valdecoxib versus rofecoxib in acute postsurgical pain: results of a randomized controlled trial.
- The analgesic efficacy and safety of a novel intranasal morphine formulation (morphine plus chitosan), immediate release oral morphine, intravenous morphine, and placebo in a postsurgical dental pain model.
- A single-tablet fixed-dose combination of racemic ibuprofen/paracetamol in the management of moderate to severe postoperative dental pain in adult and adolescent patients: a multicenter, two-stage, randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo-co
Dr. Kyle S Christensen D.D.S.'s Practice location
South Jordan, UT 84095Get Direction
Dr. Kyle S Christensen D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Dr. Mohamed E Salama MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Barbara Elizabeth Chadwick M.D.1950 Circle Of Hope Dr Salt Lake City UT 84112
- Dr. Terry H Rich M.D.15 Sunwood Ln Sandy UT 84092
- Dr. Jorge Cesar Isaac M.D,360 E 4500 S Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Beverly J Lynch MD1050 E South Temple Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Gary Lynn Ellis DDS500 Chipeta Way Salt Lake City UT 84108