Dr. Deborah Sue follmer Kacmarynski M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (Pediatric) | Pediatric Otolaryngology200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA, 52242
Dr. Deborah Kacmarynski practices Pediatric Otolaryngology in Iowa City, IA. Pediatric otolaryngologists are primarily concerned with medical and surgical treatment of ear, nose, and throat diseases in children. Services that Dr. Kacmarynski provides include the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose, and throat disorders, and head and neck diseases; surgery of the head and neck, including before and after-surgery care; consultation with other doctors when ear, nose, or throat diseases are detected; and assistance in the identification of communication disorders in children.
Education and Training
University of Mn Med Sch 2002
University of Minnesota Medical School 2002
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Pediatric endoscopic airway management with posterior cricoid rib grafting.
- Pathology quiz case 1. Pediatric solitary mastocytoma.
- Changing microbiology of pediatric neck abscesses in Iowa 2000-2010.
- Flexible models for planning repair of complex tracheal anomalies.
- Development of a preliminary pediatric tracheal growth model from magnetic resonance images.
- Quantitative Endoscopic Phototransducer Investigation of Normal Velopharyngeal Physiology.
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Ear Infection
- Birth Defects
- Cleft Palate
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
Dr. Deborah Sue follmer Kacmarynski M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Deborah Sue follmer Kacmarynski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kacmarynski
- Laryngitis: What is Epiglottitis?
Epiglottitis is marked by swollen flesh in the epiglottis. It can be a fatal disease.Epiglottis is located at the bottom of the tongue. Majority of its component is cartilage. It assists in stopping food from getting into the trachea. The epiglottis’ flesh can get inflamed and close your wind...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Ear Infection Medication: What Are You Being Prescribed?
Several drugs are prescribed to you when you get an ear infection. Some drugs will be to get rid of the causative microorganism, whereas the other drugs are for symptomatic relief. This article will explain about the drugs that will be prescribed to you during an ear infection.AntibioticsMany of the...
- What Are Taste Buds?
IntroductionHave you ever wondered why a particular type of food tastes so good? Your taste buds let you recognize different food flavors such as the saltiness of chips and the sweetness of candies or doughnuts. According to ancient Greek view, that there are seven basic tastes, which consist of...
- What Causes Sinusitis?
When one or more paired sinuses or air cavities within the facial bones and forehead become infected and inflamed, excessive mucus blocks the airways, creating nasal congestion, pain, and the general discomfort associated with sinusitis.There Are Many Factors That Cause Sinusitis 1. The Role Played...
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- Dr. Jose M Manaligod MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Andrew Charles Heaford MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. James T Brookes M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Jonathan Chaim Kopelovich M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Matthew J Provenzano M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Richard J Smith MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242