Dr. My thuan Do is an optometrist practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Do specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Do performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Ms. My thuan Luong Do O.D.'s Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28212Get Direction
Ms. My thuan Luong Do O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Dr. April Ihne Madaris OD10 Bridge St Milford NJ 08848
- Dr. Steven Kirk Johnson O.D.185 Joe Knox Ave Mooresville NC 28117
- Kristin Nicole Richwine O.D.8316 Medical Plaza Dr Charlotte NC 28262
- Dr. Amir Khoshnevis O.D.8320 University Exec Park Dr Charlotte NC 28262
- Dr. Gary Stephen Miller O.D.6801 Northlake Mall Drive Charlotte NC 28216
- Dr. Lisa Carol Dudley O.D.3061 N Sharon Amity Rd Charlotte NC 28205