Dr. Davey comes to Connecticut Children's from the University of Pennsylvania - Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, where she completed fellowships in pediatric cardiology and noninvasive cardiac ima ...
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
- Heart Surgery
- Moran Stanley Children's Hospital 2006
- Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital 2006
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia 2009
- Cardiology, University of Pennsylvania/The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia 2009
- Noninvasive Cardiac Imaging, University of Pennsylvania/The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia 2012
Dr. Brooke Tether Davey M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
HARTFORD, CT 06106Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Brooke Tether Davey M.D. | Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Brooke Tether Davey M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Dr. Amy Dipietro M.D.160 E Erie Ave Philadelphia PA 19134
- Dr. Michael Quartermain M.D.3401 CIVIC CENTER BLVD PHILADELPHIA PA 19104
- Dr. Nandini Madan M.D3601 A St Philadelphia PA 19134
- Dr. Stephen M Paridon M.D.3401 Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Julie Ann Brothers MD3401 Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Ramon Lee Vogel M.D.34th Street And Civic Center Boulevard Philadelphia PA 19104