Dr. Kary Kublin is a speech language pathologist practicing in TALLAHASSEE, FL. Dr. Kublin specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Kublin evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Kublin helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Kary S Kublin PH.D., CCC-SLP's Practice location
TALLAHASSEE, FL 32310Get Direction
Kary S Kublin PH.D., CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Emily Anne Diehm M.S. CCC-SLP2436 RAIN LILY WAY TALLAHASSEE FL 32311
- Mrs. Jamie Harn Cherry M.S. CCC-SLP2286 WEDNESDAY ST STE 1 TALLAHASSEE FL 32308
- Mrs. Allison Mitchell Caldwell MS CCC-SLP8220 CHARRINGTON FOREST BLVD TALLAHASSEE FL 32312
- Miss Leslie Danielle Collins M.S.CCC-SLP303 NE 5TH ST HAVANA FL 32333
- William Chatham CCC-SLP1300 MICCOSUKEE RD TALLAHASSEE FL 32308
- John S Rose MS, CCC-SLP1268B TIMBERLANE RD TALLAHASSEE FL 32312