Dr. Joyce M Kim MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)885 Park Ave Suite 1d New York NY, 10021
Dr. Joyce Kim is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Kim specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Kim can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Kim can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Mt Sinai Sch of Med of The City Univ of Ny, New York Ny 1986
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai 1986
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- 2012 New York Super Doctors
- Amenorrhea, Amniocentesis, Cone Biopsy (conization) And More
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
Dr. Joyce M Kim MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10021Get Direction
- Should I Go on Birth Control if I Have Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a condition marked by the growth of the tissues lining the inner part of uterus, towards the outer side of uterus. It is a non-curable condition that affects many women in their reproductive years. It is a very painful disorder and often treated with painkillers and hormone...
- Over the Coutner Remedeis for UTI's: What Works?
There are various remedies to treat urinary tract infections (UTIs), but the most common and arguably the most reliable are over-the-counter medications. These are thoroughly tested medications that have shown to have minimal side-effects, and are strong enough to destroy the bacteria causing the...
- Irregular Periods: Oligomenorrhea, Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
An irregular menstrual cycle can be experienced by women every once in a while. The irregularity may be a missed period or an early or late menstruation, which is normal and can be totally expected. However, when menstrual cycles are at long intervals, women could be having a condition called as...
- How to Prepare for a Hysterectomy
The very thought of surgery often triggers a sense of panic and anxiety, and the morbid fear of pain, complications, and a prolonged recovery phase. But technology has changed the medical landscape, and gynecologists today are moving confidently toward less invasive and painless surgical techniques...
- How Phthalate Exposure During Pregnancy Increases the Risk of Behavioral Issues
A new study has shown that phthalates, a common chemical found in a number of consumer products, are harmful to the mental and behavioral development of children. The results of the study are published in the journal, Environmental Health Perspectives. This chemical is an important component in...
- Over-The-Counter Painkillers Taken During Pregnancy May Affect Male Infertility
According to a recent study published in the journal, Human Reproduction, some of the common over-the-counter pain killers taken during pregnancy may result in male infertility. This study conducted on 2,300 Danish and Finnish women shows that even acetaminophen can affect the reproductive health...
- Anat Zelmanovich509 East 77th Street New York New York 10075
- Dr. Lucy Tamar Tovmasian M.D.420 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Miller Vaca M.D.1065 Southern Blvd Bronx NY 10459
- Dr. Juanita Mestre-Dudley M.D.1400 Pelham Pkwy S Bronx NY 10461
- Dr. Rony Tanios Elias M.D.1305 York Ave New York NY 10021
- Dr. David Barad M.D.21 East 69th Street New York New York 10021