Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology800 Quail Creek Dr Suite 101 Amarillo TX, 79124
Dr. C Sreenivasan is a nephrologist practicing in Amarillo, TX. Dr. Sreenivasan specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Sreenivasan most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
Med Coll, Calicut Univ, Calicut, Kerala, India 1972
Calicut Medical College, University Of Calicut 1972
- Maimonides Med Ctr, Nephrology Jersey City Med Ctr, Internal Medicine Our Lady Of Mercy Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Jersey City Med Center
C Sreenivasan's Practice location
Amarillo, TX 79124Get Direction
C Sreenivasan's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sreenivasan
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- Vertigo: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Vertigo is a fairly common condition that causes an individual to feel as if their head is spinning and he or she becomes dizzy. It is usually temporary, only for a few seconds to minutes, occurring only when you make sudden head movements, but sometimes it can be so severe that it begins to...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- What Will a Doctor Ask if you Have Blood in Your Urine?
In the normal course, blood has no reason to appear in the urine, but if that happens, one should not hesitate to seek specialist medical opinion. Blood may appear in urine owing to simple infections in the urinary and genital systems, or it could be a result of some serious ailment that is...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Dr. Daniel Jay Hendrick MD5920 W Amarillo Blvd Amarillo TX 79106
- Dr. Milton A Giron MD1215 S Coulter St Amarillo TX 79106
- Dr. Tarek H Naguib M.D.1215 S Coulter St Amarillo TX 79106
- Dr. Mohammad Farhad Hussain MD6010 W Amarillo Blvd Amarillo TX 79106
- Dr. Ajay Srivastava MD5920 W Amarillo Blvd Amarillo TX 79106
- Dr. Carlos Humberto Santillan MD5920 Amarillo Blvd W Amarillo TX 79106