Dr. Kimberly Haga is a psychologist practicing in Gulf Breeze, FL. Dr. Haga specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Haga evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Haga because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Kimberly Sue Haga PH.D.'s Practice location
Gulf Breeze, FL 32561Get Direction
PENSACOLA, FL 32503Get Direction
Dr. Kimberly Sue Haga PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Mismatched Sex Drives Can Impact Your Relationship
The importance of sex often differs in each individual and each relationship. To some, it is a crucial part of any romantic endeavor. For others, it is not necessary and is more of a nuisance. But what happens when the importance of sex differs between marriage partners?How Important is Sex?Many...
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Josh Duggar
Who is Josh Duggar?Josh Duggar is best known for the reality show “19 Kids and Counting”, which is a show that follows the everyday life of the Duggar family. Aside from being a television personality, he is also a political activist. He used to be a used car salesman and later became an...
- Am I a Candidate for Gastric Bypass Surgery?
Gastric bypass surgery is the best-known type of weight loss surgery. The aim of gastric bypass surgery is to restrict how much food a person can eat and how much nutrients to absorb. The result of this procedure is weight loss.Gastric bypass surgery is not designed for everyone who wishes to lose...
- What Is Male Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is defined as a mental disorder that generally affects the way individuals think and feel about themselves and other people. People with this personality disorder often have unstable personal relationships due to their extreme emotions, impulsiveness, and...
- Dr. Kevin N Groom PHD229 S Baylen St Pensacola FL 32502
- Dr. Stephen F x Zieman PH.D.1120 N Palafox St Pensacola FL 32501
- Dr. Frank A. Brown PH. D.414 Bayfront Pkwy Pensacola FL 32502
- Dr. Janet Phillips PH.D.1221 W Lakeview Ave Pensacola FL 32501
- Dr. Jeffrey L Moore PHD220 Hovey Rd Pensacola FL 32508
- Ronald C Yarbrough PH.D.1576 Airport Blvd Pensacola FL 32504