Charu S Chandra DMD MDS
Periodontist | Periodontics222 South Clay St Suite 102 Zelienople PA, 16063
Dr. Charu Chandra practices Periodontics in Zelienople, PA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Chandra has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Chandra provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Charu S Chandra DMD MDS's Practice location
Zelienople, PA 16063Get Direction
Charu S Chandra DMD MDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chandra
- Traveling with Crohn's Disease
Living with a chronic illness can be difficult, let alone travelling or facing the unknown. For those who live with Crohn’s disease, the next flare-up or episode can constitute enough unknown to make travelling seem impossible.However, managing and moving forward is an important part of coping...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- British Reality Star Megan McKenna Reveals Reason to Skinny Figure
Megan McKenna: A Celebrity Celiac PatientMegan McKenna is a famous English reality TV personality and a talented country singer. Just like many other celebrities, she also had humble beginnings. As a teen she always loved theater and music and eventually signed herself up in an arts and theater...
- The Connection Between Ulcerative Colitis and Male Sexual Function
Almost 40 percent of men say their sexual desire has decreased because of their Irritable Bowel Disease (IBD); over 25 percent say IBD prevents them from having sex and about 20 percent of men say it’s caused problems for them during sex. IBD is a chronic condition that affects 1.6 million people,...
- Can Moderate Consumption of Alcohol Reduce Fibromyalgia Symptoms?
Fibromyalgia syndrome, popularly referred to as FMS is a severe chronic condition whose symptoms includes intense widespread musculoskeletal pain, depression, body fatigue, headaches, bowel and bladder problems. Other symptoms such as poor sleep, painful menstrual periods, arthritis, anemia,...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Mark Jerome Weingarden DMD4290 William Flynn Hwy Allison Park PA 15101
- Dr. Frank D Tominac DMD11676 Perry Highway Wexford Prof Wexford PA 15090
- William R Steines DMD995 Beaver Grade Rd Coraopolis PA 15108
- Dr. Alan M Timko DMD9401 Mcknight Rd Pittsburgh PA 15237
- Dr. Frank A Ranalli DDS MDS5548 Route 8 Gibsonia PA 15044
- Dr. John J Michael DDS3582 Brodhead Road Monaca PA 15061