Dr. Paul Andrew Miska D.O.
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology200 Hawkins Dr Uihc Dept Of Anesthe Iowa City IA, 52242
Dr. Paul Miska practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Iowa City, IA. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Miska treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Dr. Paul Andrew Miska D.O.'s Practice location
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
SPRINGFIELD, OR 97477Get Direction
- The 8 Traits of a Sociopath
Have you ever known someone who tends to be jittery, gets easily agitated on the slightest matters, seems nervous with certain situations, or may have a violent response towards others in certain cases? You may find yourself concerned that this individual could pose a potential threat to the people...
- Finding the Right Work-Life Balance as a Nurse
Back in the 80’s, the term work-life balance was starting to get kicked around in the U.S. In a nutshell, it means being able to properly balance the demands of work with the demands of life. For many, the 80’s almost marked the beginning of the elusive search for the perfect work-life...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Is Oral Thrush Contagious?
Mouth ulcers are a common occurrence and normally get healed with time on their own. However, there could be times when you would notice a strange rash that is white in color inside your mouth. This condition is known as thrush. It is a condition that is triggered by an infection, which is a result...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Coping with Grief
Just hearing the word grief can evoke feelings of sadness, but is grief just “being sad”? Or is it something more complex? The word itself seems to have a stronger meaning than “sad.”According to the Mayo Clinic, for many people, including those diagnosed with a chronic illness, grief is a...
- Why is Mononucleosis Known as the "Kissing Disease"?
What Is Mononucleosis (Mono)?Infectious mononucleosis is also known as glandular fever and is commonly caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). Other conditions associated with EBV are gastric cancer, nasopharyngeal carcinoma, diseases related to HIV/AIDS virus, and Hodgkin’s lymphoma. The virus...
- Dr. Ramprasad Sripada MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Anna Marika Stone M.D.200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Dr. Nathan Michael Blair M.D.200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Amanda Elizabeth Skiftun M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Jimmy J Windsor MD200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Dr. Jacob Whiting M.D.200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242