Dr. Katrina Rojohn is a Dentist practicing in Littleton, CO. Dr. Rojohn specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Ms. Katrina S Rojohn's Practice location
Littleton, CO 80127Get Direction
Ms. Katrina S Rojohn's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rojohn
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Dr. Saul Escala DDS590 S Federal Blvd Denver Colorado 80219
- Dr. Daniel E. Esposito MD, DMD6179 S Balsam Way Littleton Colorado 80123
- Dr. Lori M. Trembath DDS12774 Colorado Blvd Thornton Colorado 80241
- Richard J. Looze D.D.S22970 East Smoky Hill Road Aurora Colorado 80016
- Kathleen Murphy DDS2921 W 120th Ave Westminster Colorado 80234
- Dr. Sally Abouassaf DDS9111 Farm to Market Rd 723 Richmond Texas 77406