Dr. Beth Plunkett MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Maternal & Fetal Medicine680 N Lake Shore Dr Suite1000 Chicago IL, 60611
Dr. Beth Plunkett is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Plunkett specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Plunkett can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Plunkett can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Chicago, Pritzker Sch of Med, Chicago Il 1997
- McGaw Med Ctr Of Northwestern, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Nrthwstrn University
Dr. Beth Plunkett MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60611Get Direction
Dr. Beth Plunkett MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Plunkett
- When Could Vaginal Discharge Be a Sign of Something Else?
Vaginal discharge is a normal and physiological function of the body to help keep the vagina healthy. It can also have certain odors, textures, and colors, which help in the identification of infections and other physiological changes in the female body. What is a normal vaginal discharge?Vaginal...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- How Is Diabetes Diagnosed?
Are you wondering if you have diabetes? Do you fall in the high-risk category for diabetes? Are you experiencing any of the symptoms of diabetes such as increased thirst, frequent urination, and feeling hungry more than usual? Do you want to confirm if you have diabetes? Checking your blood sugar...
- Everything You Need to Know About Gastric Bypass Surgery
What is a gastric bypass surgery?Gastric bypass surgery is a procedure that makes changes to the digestive system, including the stomach and small intestine. This type of surgery can help lose weight by decreasing the absorption of nutrients, restricting how much a person can eat, or both. This...
- Is Endometriosis A Life-Long Condition?
A life with endometriosis can be very hard for the women diagnosed with this condition. They have many problems caused by the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus, including:...
- Toxin Exposure During Late Pregnancy Is Correlated with Autism
We do not entirely understand the various causes of autism. For some things, we have a good idea, and others, we are still learning. Some factors are environmental. Other factors are known to be genetic.One of the newer developments is the knowledge that toxins ingested in the later part of...
- Dr. Radha Burtch M.D.5207 Main Street Downers Grove IL 60515
- Preeti Jhaveri1300 West Devon Chicago Illinois 60660
- Dr. Micaela Della Torre M.D.5758 South Maryland Avenue Chicago Illinois 60637
- Dr. Rosalyn Porter M.D.5050 South State St Chicago IL 60609
- Dr. Kornelia E. Krol MD6438 North Central Avenue Chicago Illinois 60646
- Dr. Eiman H. El-Tag M.D.825 Bermuda Dunes Place Northbrook Illinois 60062