Dr. Gregory Johnson is a pediatrician practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Johnson is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Johnson diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Johnson can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Gregory Loren Johnson M.D.'s Practice location
Omaha, NE 68198Get Direction
Gregory Loren Johnson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Raising a Child with ADHD
Every parent wants their kids to be as healthy as they can. However, that is not always so easy.ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is a worry on many parents' minds. Raising a child with ADHD takes extra care. However, there are many ways to still be a great parent to ensure your...
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- How Examining Eye Movements Can Help Diagnose Autism
When it comes to treating autism, the earlier that a diagnosis can be accurately provided, the better off the patient will be in the long-term. While some members of the medical community continue to devote research to the treatment of autism, and while that research is undoubtedly invaluable,...
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Dr. Fred Jeruzalski Kader MD8424 West Center Road Omaha Nebraska 68124
- Dr. Chandrika Rizal M.D.16909 Q Street Omaha Nebraska 68118
- Dr. Susan C Hollins MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Rachel K Anderson MD13808 W Maple Rd Omaha NE 68164
- Dr. Michael J. Wilczewski M.D.16909 Q St Omaha NE 68135
- Dr. Tricia Marie Schmit M.D.105 Yadkin St Albemarle NC 28001