Dr. Stephen Sargent is a pediatrician practicing in Butler, PA. Dr. Sargent is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Sargent diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Sargent can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1984
Temple University School of Medicine 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Geriatric Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Urinary Incontinence
- Sleep Apnea
- Heart Disease
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Mercy Hosp-Pittsburgh, Internal Medicine
- MERCY HOSPITAL
Dr. Stephen E Sargent MD's Practice location
Butler, PA 16001Get Direction
Dr. Stephen E Sargent MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sargent
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- What Is the Babinski Reflex?
Reflexes Seen in NewbornsMuch of a baby's activity during the first few weeks of life is reflexive. When you put your finger in your baby's mouth, your baby would automatically suck on it by reflex. Your baby would not think of what to do but rather respond according to reflexes. When exposed to a...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- Dr. Eric A. Pennock MD20397 Route 19 Cranberry Twp Pennsylvania 16066
- Dr. Craig Bradford Liden M.D.4156 Kenneth Dr Gibsonia PA 15044
- Dr. Stephen Fowler MD1 Nolte Dr Kittanning PA 16201
- Dr. Kevin Gerlach DO1176 Hughey Rd Brookville PA 15825
- Dr. Saralyn Vogel MD1 Nolte Dr Kittanning PA 16201
- Dr. Ditte K Karlovits DO201 Eagleview Ct Gibsonia PA 15044