Dr. Wojciech Zbigniew Grzeskowiak MD
Family Practitioner5370 N Milwaukee Ave Chicago IL, 60630
Dr. Wojciech Grzeskowiak is a family practitioner practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Grzeskowiak specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Grzeskowiak possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Akademia Med- Ul M Curie- Gdansk- Poland 1980
Akademia Medyczna 1980
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- High Cholesterol
- Enlarged Prostate
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Resurrection Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- Presence Resurrection Medical Center Program
Dr. Wojciech Zbigniew Grzeskowiak MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60630Get Direction
Dr. Wojciech Zbigniew Grzeskowiak MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grzeskowiak
- The Importance of Circumcision
Do You Need a circumcision?All male are born with a foreskin. It is a mass of skin that covers the glans of the penis. This is a covering that grows with time as the child grows. Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin leaving the head of the penis exposded. Circumcision has been...
- Foods That Can Relieve Nausea
Nausea is a very unpleasant condition that is known as a feeling of sickness or uneasiness. Nausea is often a precursor to vomiting, and nearly everyone suffers from nausea at some point. Nausea can have a variety of different causes such as food poisoning, dehydration, motion sickness, morning...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?
Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?Cholera is an infection that causes thousands of deaths around the world every year. The biggest challenge posed by cholera is that it is difficult to control and treat at the same time. The infection spreads very fast affecting a huge...
- Alternative Treatments for Head Lice
In case your child spends a night at a friend's house and later claims that the place had a lot of lice then you should know it is not a big deal. Though lice are spread from one person to another, they do not come with diseases and your child is just okay. In case you do not want to use clinical...
- Dr. Samantha Starrett Robinson M.D.1162 Maple Ave Mundelein IL 60060
- Dr. Audisho Khoshaba M.D.2653 W Peterson Ave Chicago IL 60659
- Dr. Irma Estacio Maravilla M.D. Chicago Illinois 60646
- Mrs. Elena Edwards MD3295 N ARLINGTON HEIGHTS RD STE 102 ARLINGTON HEIGHTS IL 60004
- Mrs. Sarada Alla MD1754 w golf rd mt prospects il 60013
- Dr. Crystal A Peoples MD6300 Roosevelt Rd Oak Park IL 60304