Neha Parekh is a physical therapist practicing in Germantown, MD. Neha Parekh specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Neha Parekh can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Neha Parekh will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Neha Mitesh Parekh's Practice location
Germantown, MD 20876Get Direction
Neha Mitesh Parekh's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Eileen A. Anderson PT20500 Seneca Meadows Pkwy Germantown MD 20876
- Ms. Allison Anne Giddings DPT84 Thomas Johnson Ct Frederick MD 21702
- Dr. Danielle A Fishburn DPT1850 Town Center Pkwy Reston VA 20190
- Megan Hanlon DPT150 Elden St Herndon VA 20170
- John Joseph Whittles PT9801 Georgia Ave Silver Spring MD 20902
- Mr. Michael Jon Bills MS PT21251 Ridgetop Cir Sterling VA 20166