Dr. Frank Castiglione is a Chiropractor practicing in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. Dr. Castiglione specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Castiglione seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Frank A Castiglione D.C.'s Practice location
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730Get Direction
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA 91730Get Direction
Dr. Frank A Castiglione D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Dr. Robert Shih Chan Tseng D.C2131 S Hacienda Blvd Hacienda Heights California 91745
- Majed Andre Nagoulat D.C.5790 Magnolia Ave. Riverside CA 92506
- Dr. Kathleen J> Kendra D.C.1256 6th St Norco CA 92860
- Michael Chou20905 Golden Springs Drive Diamond Bar California 91789
- Dr. Fadi Al-Selhi D.C.9645 Monte Vista Ave Montclair CA 91763
- Bruce A. Parker D.C.800 Magnolia Ave Corona CA 92879