Dr. James Strohecker is a gastroenterologist practicing in Columbia, SC. Dr. Strohecker specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Strohecker performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Univ Of Ky Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. James S Strohecker MD's Practice location
Dr. James S Strohecker MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Diarrhea: The Top 10 Questions
Is diarrhea a sign of early pregnancy?Diarrhea is a very common sign of early pregnancy. Every woman is different and so are her experiences of pregnancy. Not every woman experiences the same symptoms. Hence, diarrhea is also not a symptom that every pregnant woman experiences, although it’s quite...
- Firefighters from Around the World Take Steps Toward Cystic Fibrosis Research
As a firefighter, Wes Loucks received countless emergency phone calls throughout his 32 years of service for the Portland Fire and Rescue Bureau. After retiring, he received a personal call for help from his own family. His two grandsons were both born with cystic fibrosis (CF), a chronic genetic...
- Chef with Celiac Disease Boasts About Her Well-Deserved Chopped Victory!
Have you ever watched Chopped where contestants are given weird ingredients and told to come up with something great in a matter of minutes? Nicole Marchetti was given tuna belly, black radishes, bacon popcorn, and key limes as her main ingredients. What in the world could someone cook with that? ...
- General Facts About Hemorrhoids
What are hemorrhoids and what causes them?Hemorrhoids are lumps that occur in the rectum or the anus, formed by the swelling of blood vessels in the region. It can occur in the lower rectum and around the anus. The cause of the swollen blood vessels is by a strain due to the pressure and individual...
- Orange Poop: A Sign of Celiac Disease?
Children play what they like wherever they want. Likewise, they are known to eat anything that they can get their hands on. Kids are known to possess such curious, impulsive, and playful traits, which can be tolerated by most. Yet, when they feel unwell, things are never okay; like this one instance...
- Gluten-Free Cooking Ideas
Celiac disease patients or those living a gluten-free lifestyle might find cooking at home to be overwhelming. What are safe and unsafe ingredients? How can someone make a delicious meal without sacrificing flavor or exceeding the weekly budget?Many people ask these questions. There are many...
- Dr. Steedman A. Sarbah M.D.9330 PARK WEST BLVD STE 508 KNOXVILLE TN 37923
- Dr. Edward E Kimbrough MD2739 Laurel St Columbia SC 29204
- Dr. Jorge L. Galan DO2739 Laurel St Columbia SC 29204
- Dr. John W Schaberg MD131 Summerplace Dr West Columbia SC 29169
- Dr. Rajinder Parmar MD275 Graham Rd Cuyahoga Falls OH 44223
- Dr. Burnett William Gallman M.D.4100 Main St Columbia SC 29203