Justin Simons is a physical therapist practicing in Weslaco, TX. Justin Simons specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Justin Simons can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Justin Simons will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Justin David Simons DPT's Practice location
Weslaco, TX 78596Get Direction
Justin David Simons DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- What Is Tetrocalcaneal Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects the bursa causing inflammation and pain. This infection causes the bursa to be swollen and cause pain to the area. A bursa is a type of sac that is located in between joints in the body. This might be in the bones, muscles, or tendons. It contains a fluid called...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- Kerry Michelle Boduch PT595 W Sesame Dr Harlingen TX 78550
- Sarah abdulrahman Colorado Pascua PT1301 E Fern Ave Mcallen TX 78501
- Monica Ramirez PT1002 W Sam Houston Blvd Pharr TX 78577
- Welah Evangelista P.T500 Lindberg Ave Mcallen TX 78501
- Swati Gupta PT4206 SAN GABRIEL MISSION TX 78572
- Tanya Alicia Connors P.T.232 Lindberg Ave Mcallen TX 78501