Dr. Andrew Young Kleinman M.D.
Plastic Surgeon800 Westchester Ave Suite S-512 Port Chester NY, 10573
Andrew Y. Kleinman, MD practices in Rye Brook at Andrew Y. Kleinman, MD as a Plastic Surgeon, board certified by American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Kleinman was invited to join RealSelf in 2008, a ...
Education and Training
Univ of Rochester Sch of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 1979
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry 1979
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Cosmetic Surgery, Body Contouring After Weight Loss, Breast Augmentation And More
- MemberAmerican Society of Plastic Surgeons ( ASPS )
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member Medical Society of the State of New York
- Member New York State Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Plastic Surgery; Geo Washington Univ Hosp, General Surgery
- Baylor College Of Med 1981
- Harvard University Affiliated Hospitals
- Baylor College of Medicine Program
Dr. Andrew Young Kleinman M.D.'s Practice location
Port Chester, NY 10573Get Direction
Dr. Andrew Young Kleinman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kleinman
- How Effective is Laser Hair Removal?
Unwanted hair is a common cause of distress for both men and women. Many options are available for removing hair, including waxing, shaving, and tweezing. Laser hair removal is a popular cosmetic procedure in which a concentrated beam of light is focused onto the hair follicles and ultimately...
- How to Recover After Plastic Surgery
Introduction to RecoveryRecovering from plastic surgery is not a simple task, and one is urged to ensure that they take care of their bodies, especially the area that underwent the procedure. Though plastic surgery procedures are usually simple in nature, it is paramount that you don’t take the...
- What Are the Different Types of Plastic Surgeries?
What is plastic surgery?Plastic surgery refers to a medical procedure performed to alter the structure of a human body. In most cases, plastic surgery is performed with the objective to improve a specific structure or functioning of the body.Plastic surgery mainly involves the reconstruction,...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- Can Men Get a Breast Augmentation?
The most common cosmetic surgery in the world today is breast augmentation, according to The American Society of Plastic Surgeons.What is Breast Augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure where the size and shape of one's breasts is improved using surgical implants.Society and Breast...
- What Is Laser Blepharoplasty?
Some people refer to it as the eye lid lift. Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery involving the removal or spreading of muscles, skin, or fats of creepy, drooling, or dark eyelids. In case both eyelids are affected, the procedures of the upper eyelid and the lower eyelid are separately undertaken....
- Dr. Anke Ott Young M.D.999 Franklin Ave Garden City NY 11530
- Dr. Peter L. Schwartz MD143 Froehlich Farm Blvd Woodbury NY 11797
- Dr. Dean R. Cerio M.D.79 Hudson Street Hoboken New Jersey 07030
- Dr. Dennis Barek MD29 Wensley Drive Great Neck New York 11021
- Dr. Robert D. Goldstein M.D.2425 Eastchester Road Bronx New York 10469
- Dr. Michael Christy M.D.22 South Green Street Baltimore Maryland 21201