Dr. Charles Metcalfe is a urologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Metcalfe specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
University of Calgary Faculty of Medicine 2008
Dr. Charles Metcalfe M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90089Get Direction
Dr. Charles Metcalfe M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Doctor Can I See if I Have Genital Herpes?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by mild dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs will not...
- Can Bladder Spasms Be Treated?
Living with bladder spasms is a painful reality for many. Not only is the condition physically painful, but it can also cause mental and emotional trauma among those dealing with bladder spasms daily.What are bladder spasms?Normally, passing urine is a systematic function of the body, wherein...
- Treatments For Prostate Cancer
Treatment for Prostate CancerSince prostate cancer is a very dangerous infection, there is need to consider a number of factors before treating the condition. Prostate cancer is an infection that does not cause any immediate effects to the patient. However, when the infection develops, it may spread...
- What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?
What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?Prostate cancer is an infection of the prostate which causes abnormal growth of cells on the prostate gland. Prostate cancer is known to inhabit the body of an individual for a long time before displaying any symptoms. During the first...
- What Exactly Is an Orgasm?
An orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement in both men and women. It is often stimulated by genital pleasure and followed by an ejaculation in men. Sometimes, orgasm is called climaxing or coming. The heart beats faster and breathing gets heavier and quicker when you have an orgasm.In women, orgasms...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- Dr. Fred Kuyt M.D.2080 Century Park E Los Angeles CA 90067
- Dr. Kambiz Dardashti MD23600 Telo Ave Torrance CA 90505
- Dr. Joy G. Paul M.D.20911 Earl Street Torrance California 90503
- Dr. Mehran Movassaghi M.D.2001 Santa Monica Blvd. Santa Monica CA 90404
- Misak H. Abdulian1300 North Vermont Avenue Los Angeles California 90027
- Dr. Alan C Weinberg M.D.301 W Bastanchury Rd #180 Fullerton CA 92835