Dr. James Marshall is a Dentist practicing in Charleston, SC. Dr. Marshall specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. James Randall Marshall D.M.D.'s Practice location
Charleston, SC 29425Get Direction
Dr. James Randall Marshall D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marshall
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Dr. Douglas J. Alterman DMD86 Rutledge Avenue Charleston South Carolina 29401
- Dr. Ralph Devon Parks D.M.D.2214 W Palmetto St Florence SC 29501
- Dr. Brooks J Graves D.M.D.35 Society Street Charleston SC 29401
- Dr. Jack Messenger Condrey DMD5306 Parkshire Way North Charleston SC 29418
- Nicole Lynn Dahlkemper DMD1203 Two Island Ct Mount Pleasant SC 29466
- Dr. Richard Joseph Rutecki DDS597 Old Mount Holly Rd Goose Creek SC 29445