Dr. Sandra Vallery is a psychologist practicing in Exeter, NH. Dr. Vallery specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Vallery evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Vallery because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Sandra K Vallery PH.D's Practice location
Exeter, NH 03833Get Direction
Dr. Sandra K Vallery PH.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Nonverbal Woman with Autism Now Hosts Talk Show
Many with autism struggle with communication, and being nonverbal can be difficult; however, one woman is overcoming stigmas and all sorts of adversity by hosting her own talk show.Autism and oral-motor apraxiaHer name is Carly Fleischmann, and she is only 22 years old, but she is not letting her...
- What is Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder is a mental disorder characterized by unstable emotions and behavior patterns. Their unpredictable moods and behavior may lead to issues in relationships. People with this disorder often have low self-esteem. They often tend to view themselves as being the...
- Teen with Autism Chosen to Sing at Carnegie Hall
Singing at Carnegie Hall is a massive accomplishment for any musician, but Ting Perlis could be especially proud of the feat as she is one of the few people with autism to be invited to sing at the prestigious performance center. However, she needed monetary assistance to make it there, and called...
- How Poetry Enables Children with Autism to Educate Others
It can be very difficult for children with autism to be understood by their classmates and peers, but recently some have been turning to poetry.Jadon's PoemCandace Thompson recently submitted a poem by her son Jadon, who is 11 years old and on the autism spectrum. When asked what inspired him to...
- Understanding The Relationship Between Sleep And Depression
What is the link between sleep and depression?A sleep disorders is one of the key signs of clinical depression. While some people suffering from depression sleep too much, others are not able to sleep at all. A sleep disorder does not necessarily cause depression, but the lack of rest and sleep does...
- What Is Erectile Dysfunction: Get the Facts
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition in which a man is unable to get or maintain an erection long enough during sexual activity to satisfy his sexual needs. The condition was referred as impotence before medical research highlighted the underlying causes. Most men encounter erection problems at...
- Dr. Jerrold Pollak PH.D1145 Sagamore Ave Portsmouth NH 03801
- Mr. Alexander Marino PH.D24 Front St Exeter NH 03833
- Dr. Ann P Hotchkiss PH.D.16 Fifth St Dover NH 03820
- Dr. John Mcgowan Shimer D.MIN.42 Pleasant St Newburyport MA 01950
- Dr. Laura Marie Connor ED D278 Lafayette Rd Portsmouth NH 03801
- Dr. John Alexander Plumer PH.D.16 5th St Dover NH 03820