Dr. Chetan Khamare is a cardiologist practicing in Zephyrhills, FL. Dr. Khamare specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Khamare also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
West Virginia University School of Medicine 2007
Ross University School of Medicine 2004
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Varicose Veins
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Vascular Disease
- Washington Hospital Center Program
Dr. Chetan Khamare M.D.'s Practice location
Zephyrhills, FL 33540Get Direction
Dr. Chetan Khamare M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- Does Hypertension Have Warning Signs?
With modern life complexities becoming more evident, instances of lifestyle health conditions like hypertension have been on the rise. According a recent report, the number of people living with hypertension is estimated to reach 1.56 billion worldwide by the year 2025. In the US, more than 75% of...
- Men Who Do Not Have Children Are at Risk for Heart Disease
A new study has show that men who do not have children are more likely to die from a heart complication or condition, when compared to men who did have children. In this study, the researchers followed more than 135,000 older men for a decade to observe the impact of fatherhood on health. Study...
- Lupus: What is it?
Lupus is a chronic autoimmune condition that causes damage to all parts of the body including the skin, joints, and internal organs....
- What to Expect After Having an Ablation
After the completion of your catheter ablation operation, the professionals will move you to a separate room while you wait for them to pull out the catheters. After a few hours, they will remove the catheters, and then they will apply pressure on the areas or around the incision to stop or control...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Dr. John G. Canto MD1600 Lakeland Hills Blvd Lakeland Florida 33805
- Dr. Asad Sawar MD3010 E 138th Ave Tampa FL 33613
- Dr. Sendhil K Krishnan MD, FACC12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Lazaro Andres Diaz MD19 Old Rollinsford Rd Dover NH 03820
- Dr. Eduardo Enrique Pascual M.D.3000 Medical Park Dr Tampa FL 33613
- Dr. Mitchell B Ohara DO13701 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33613