Dr. Ania Danielle Carlson MD
Pain Management Specialist | Pain Medicine900 Nw 13th St Suite 302 Boca Raton FL, 33486
Dr. Ania Carlson practices Pain Medicine in Boca Raton, FL. Pain medicine is concerned with the prevention of pain, and the evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of patients experiencing pain. Pain medicine physicians use a broad-based approach to treat all pain disorders, ranging from pain as a symptom of disease to pain as the primary disease. Dr. Carlson serves as a consultant to other physicians but is often the principal treating physician, providing care at various levels; such as treating the patient directly, prescribing medication, prescribing rehabilitative services, performing pain relieving procedures, counseling patients and families, directing a multidisciplinary team, coordinating care with other healthcare providers, and providing consultative services.
Education and Training
Pomorska Academy Of Med Szczecin Poland 1981
Akademia Medyczna 1981
- North Shore Univ Hosp, Nuclear Medicine; Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Anesthesiology; Spectrum Hlth-Blodgett Campus, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Ania Danielle Carlson MD's Practice location
Boca Raton, FL 33486Get Direction
Dr. Ania Danielle Carlson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Carlson
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effects
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- With Fibromyalgia, Pain Can Be Motivation
The pursuit of pleasure and happiness and avoidance of pain and strife has been a factor which has driven us as a species to evolve so that we may adapt to our environments and reap its many benefits. Even back in prehistoric times where daily life was filled to the brim with agents which could...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. Jessica Arias Garau M.D.University District Hospital San Juan PR 00922
- Dr. Jarrod D Friedman MD3618 Lantana Rd Lake Worth FL 33462
- Dr. Eliezer Soto M.D.350 S. Northwest Highway Park Ridge IL 60068
- Dr. Marcie Ann Merson M.D.5130 Linton Blvd. Delray Beach FL 33484
- Dr. Emilio Suarez D.O.1600 S Federal Hwy Pompano Beach FL 33062
- Dr. Sergio Lenchig M.D.1611 Nw 12th Ave Miami FL 33136