Dr. Christopher Card is an optometrist practicing in Caldwell, ID. Dr. Card specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Card performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Christopher Mark Card OD's Practice location
Dr. Christopher Mark Card OD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dr. James K Dean O.D.343 W Iowa Ave Nampa ID 83686
- Dr. Jeffrey E. Schwers O.D.440 E State St Eagle ID 83616
- Oliver Rosales O.D.14325 Tara St Caldwell ID 83607
- Dr. Trenton G. Warner O.D.1600 Willow Creek Rd Prescott AZ 86301
- Dr. Kevin Charles Cotter O.D.5108 E Cleveland Blvd Caldwell ID 83605
- Dr. Aaron J. Warner O.D.408 S Eagle Rd Eagle ID 83616