Dr. Anthony Ray Frank DDS
Dentist | General Practice1004 S 7th St Bismarck ND, 58504
Dr. Anthony Frank is a Dentist practicing in Bismarck, ND. Dr. Frank specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Anthony Ray Frank DDS's Practice location
Bismarck, ND 58504Get Direction
Dr. Anthony Ray Frank DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Frank
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Heidi M. Nichols-johnson DDS1929 N. Washington St. Bismarck ND 58507
- Dr. Lucas Charles Deeter DDS1003 Gateway Ave Bismarck ND 58503
- Dr. Nicholas Peter Wangler D.D.S.125 Chaparral Nw Deming NM 88030
- Dr. Ashley Wangler DDS125 Chaparrel Blvd Nw Deming NM 88030
- Leslie Hollevoet DDS8960 Springbrook Dr Nw Minneapolis MN 55433
- Dr. James Theodore Podrebarac DDS3100 Railway Av Bismarck ND 58501