Dr. Randall Adams is a Chiropractor practicing in Chippewa Falls, WI. Dr. Adams specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Adams seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Randall M Adams D.C.'s Practice location
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729Get Direction
Dr. Randall M Adams D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Dr. Melissa Ann Stangl D.C503 E CLAIREMONT AVE EAU CLAIRE WI 54701
- Dr. Amy Gamerdinger jeffers D.C.2889 County Highway I Chippewa Falls WI 54729
- Dr. Nathan J Meyer DC475 Chippewa Mall Dr Chippewa Falls WI 54729
- Dr. Allan James Lindsley D.C.1620 S Hastings Way Eau Claire WI 54701
- Dr. Angela M Prissel DC829 W Clairemont Ave. Eau Claire, WI Eau Claire WI 54701
- Dr. Mary J Gonstead DC431 E Clairemont Ave Eau Claire WI 54701