Dr. Richard Lewis is a psychologist practicing in Fayetteville, GA. Dr. Lewis specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Lewis evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Lewis because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Imidazo[1,2-a]pyrimidines as functionally selective and orally bioavailable GABA(A)alpha2/alpha3 binding site agonists for the treatment of anxiety disorders.
- Optimisation of a series of potent, selective and orally bioavailable GlyT1 inhibitors.
- Rapid development of piperidine carboxamides as potent and selective anaplastic lymphoma kinase inhibitors.
- Discovery and optimization of a potent and selective triazolopyridinone series of c-Met inhibitors.
- Impact of hydrolysis-mediated clearance on the pharmacokinetics of novel anaplastic lymphoma kinase inhibitors.
- Identification of an Orally Bioavailable, Potent, and Selective Inhibitor of GlyT1.
Dr. Richard T Lewis PHD's Practice location
Dr. Richard T Lewis PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Humor and Autism Spectrum Disorder
Our Autism Community is very important to us. At FindaTopDoc, we create and share articles and slideshows about autism, reporting on the latest information, news, breakthroughs and observations that we believe our autism community is seeking. In doing our research, we come across remarkable...
- New Research Shows Many Adults with Autism Are Unemployed
Many families with young adults on the spectrum describe the transition from adolescence to young adulthood as being a lot like learning to fly. Transition into adulthood is a critical period of development and milestones. A healthy transition can set the state for positive outcomes and advantages...
- What Is Trichotillomania: Risk Factors and Treatment
IntroductionTrichotillomania is a type of mental disorder, which involves an irresistible and recurrent urge to pull out one's hair from the scalp and other parts of the body with hair, in spite of having the desire to stop. Due to hair pulling, the scalp tends to have patchy bald spots, which can...
- What Are the Symptoms of Depression in Women?
Depression has an extreme prominence in women, compared to men, and effects the lives of 15% of women in the U.S. It is quite common for women with depression to leave this disorder untreated, because women typically misread the signs and symptoms. An individual can experience depression at any age,...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- Autism: A Life-Saving Database
One of the biggest concerns facing families of children or adults with autism or Alzheimer’s disease is how to prevent wandering. ...
- Dr. LaTonya Carey-Wright PSYD.7476 Hilltop Way Atlanta GA 30349
- Dr. Whatley Battey Fenlon PH.D.240 Corporate Center Dr Stockbridge GA 30281
- Dr. Lynette Marie Wiest PSY. D.121 Jackson St Newnan GA 30263
- Raymond Paul Oliga PSYD533 W 3rd Ave Albany GA 31701
- Dr. Lisa Clark PH.D.225 Medical Way Riverdale GA 30274
- Dr. Ann Lorene Brock PSY. D.6315 Garden Walk Blvd Riverdale GA 30274