Dr. Gregory Bongers, MD is one of the top rated doctors in the United States. He specializes in family medicine and currently treats patients in Derby, Kansas. Dr. Bongers holds a medical degree from ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1995
University of Wales in Great Britain 1995
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Stomach Flu
- Univ Ks Sch Of Med, Family Medicine
- University of Kansas School of Medicine Program
Dr. Gregory Thomas Bongers MD's Practice location
Derby, KS 67037Get Direction
Dr. Gregory Thomas Bongers MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bongers
- How is Lactose Intolerance Diagnosed?
Lactose intolerance has gained a lot of prominence in recent years. The common symptoms of lactose intolerance like bloating, flatulence, discomfort, and diarrhea can often mimic the symptoms of many other medical conditions. There is often a tendency to self-diagnose when observing these symptoms....
- What Is Ferrous Sulfate?
Ferrous sulfate is an essential mineral and a type of iron used for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia (IDA). When a person lacks iron, symptoms such as tiredness, shortness of breath, and decreased physical performance may be experienced. Low levels of iron in the body can be treated by...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?
Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?Cholera is an infection that causes thousands of deaths around the world every year. The biggest challenge posed by cholera is that it is difficult to control and treat at the same time. The infection spreads very fast affecting a huge...
- Is Bronchitis a Contagious Disease?
The human respiratory tract starts at the nose and mouth and continues down to the lungs. The air that we breathe in through our nose and mouth passes down the trachea and into the lungs through a series of branched tubes called the bronchi. For a healthy breathing to happen effectively, these tubes...
- What Are Hormones?
IntroductionHormones are a special kind of chemical messengers in the body that are created by the endocrine glands. These chemical messengers control and coordinate complex processes in the body, such as growth, metabolism, fertility, and reproduction. Hormones can also influence the body's immune...
- Dr. Donna F Ewy MD720 Medical Center Dr Newton KS 67114
- Dr. Ron J. Marek D.O.1901 N Maize Rd Wichita KS 67212
- Dr. Tony Pham D.O.510 6th Ave South Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Heba Safwat bishara Ferguson M.D.1152 S Clifton Ave Wichita KS 67218
- Dr. Timothy Michael Koehler D.O.3730 N Ridge Rd Wichita KS 67205
- Dr. Melissa Lynne Yeats MD1010 N. Kansas Wichita KS 67214