Dr. Richard Smith is a Dentist practicing in Camp Lejeune, NC. Dr. Smith specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Richard Parker Smith DDS's Practice location
Camp Lejeune, NC 28542Get Direction
MESA, AZ 85205Get Direction
Dr. Richard Parker Smith DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Dr. Gina C. Mancini DMD3685 Henderson Dr Jacksonville NC 28546
- Dr. Emmett Morton Jones DDS3745 Henderson Dr Jacksonville NC 28546
- Dr. Jeffrey Allen Moos DDSPsc Box 20130 Camp Lejeune NC 28542
- Dr. Wayne Clark Anderson DDS200 Doctors Drive Jacksonville NC 28546
- Dr. Christopher Thomas Spillers DMD950 S. Durango Las Vegas NV 89145
- Dr. Benjamin Mithrandir Magleby Other142 Plow Point Ln Jacksonville NC 28546