Dr. Carrie Noelle Aguilar M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)350 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ, 85013
Dr. Carrie Aguilar is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Aguilar specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Aguilar can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Aguilar can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
- Production of tannase by Aspergillus niger Aa-20 in submerged and solid-state fermentation: influence of glucose and tannic acid.
- Interaction of gut microflora with tannins in feeds.
- Gallic acid and tannase accumulation during fungal solid state culture of a tannin-rich desert plant (Larrea tridentata Cov.).
- Fungal cultures of tar bush and creosote bush for production of two phenolic antioxidants (pyrocatechol and gallic acid).
- Effect of varying dose and administration of streptozotocin on blood sugar in male CD1 mice.
- Selection for nutrients by pregnant goats on a microphyll desert scrub.
- Fruit wastes fermentation for phenolic antioxidants production and their application in manufacture of edible coatings and films.
- Nucleotide and amino acid variations of tannase gene from different Aspergillus strains.
- Utilization of molasses and sugar cane bagasse for production of fungal invertase in solid state fermentation using Aspergillus niger GH1.
- Variability among strains of Aspergillus section Nigri with capacity to degrade tannic acid isolated from extreme environments.
- Fermentation of Dietetic Fiber from Green Bean and Prickly Pear Shell by Pure and Mixture Culture of Lactobacillus acidophilus LA-5 and Bifidobacterium bifidum 450B.
- [Microbial and enzymatic extraction of pectin. A review].
Dr. Carrie Noelle Aguilar M.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85013Get Direction
Gilbert, AZ 85297Get Direction
PHOENIX, AZ 85013Get Direction
Dr. Carrie Noelle Aguilar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Aguilar
- All About Metronidazole
Metronidazole gel is employed in the treatment of certain vaginal bacterial infections such as bacterial vaginosis. The drug in its other forms can also be used to treat other illnesses as may be advised by your healthcare provider.It is part of a class of medications referred to as nitroimidazole...
- What Is Dysuria: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or discomfort while urinating. This painful, burning sensation is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, which are usually caused by bacteria. Dysuria is also a common symptom of cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hysterectomy
Within the pelvic cavity, two ovaries connect via the fallopian tubes to the centrally positioned uterus, creating the female reproductive system. These organs produce female growth hormones, release ova (eggs), control the menstrual cycle, and oversee pregnancy, gestation, and the birth of a baby....
- Holistic Treatments for Fibroids
If your fibroids aren’t accompanied by any symptoms, you shouldn’t mind about treatment. Instead, your GP will suggest watchful waiting. This implies that you’ll have frequent pelvic examinations to establish fibroid tumors and symptoms. Ask your doctor the regularity of the check up so that...
- Foods to Eat While Pregnant
What you eat when you are pregnant matters, as this is the source of nutrients for the growing baby. There is an increased need of proteins and calcium for the growth of tissues and bones in the fetus. Extra folic acid in the diet will prevent the risk of neural tube birth defects and will also help...
- A More Accurate Measure of Obesity
According to a new study, many people who are listed as overweight as per their body mass index (BMI) scores may actually be classified as obese. “BMI along with the measures of the hormone leptin is a better way to measure obese people, especially those who are at increased risk of diabetes,...
- Eugenia G. Politis 85032
- Gino Tutera5410 N Scottsdale Rd Paradise Valley Arizona 85253
- Mandeep K. Kingra2545 West Frys Road Chandler Arizona 85224
- Dr. Debra Wickman MD485 S Dobson Rd Chandler AZ 85224
- Dr. Ernesto M. Gomez M.D.1039 North Country Club Drive Mesa Arizona 85201
- Ms. Carolyn Kenia Ross M.D.7580 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77056