Dr. Amechi Odife is a pediatrician practicing in Corning, NY. Dr. Odife is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Odife diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Odife can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Georgetown University in Washington DC 2004
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
Dr. Amechi Valentine Odife MD's Practice location
Corning, NY 14830Get Direction
Dr. Amechi Valentine Odife MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Odife
- Benefits of a Weighted Vest for Autism
Sensory integration therapy has been used for people with autism and other neurological disorders to try and tackle the underlying neurological processing and integration of sensory information in order to have a positive effect on emotion, learning, and behavior. Using a weighted vest for autism is...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Age of Conception May Affect Child's Social Development, Study Says
Having a child is a life-changing event for anyone, and many couples discuss if they want children and when they want to have them. Many couples choose to wait until much later in their lives to have any children, and this can potentially effect certain aspects of their child's life. Today we will...
- Everything About Oral Thrush
What is oral thrush? How does oral thrush develop? What are the risk factors of developing oral thrush? What are the signs and symptoms of oral thrush? Is there treatment for oral thrush? And if it is there, what is it? These are just but some of the questions you may be asking yourself and are yet...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Dr. Eunice Y Nayo M.D.426 S Franklin St Watkins Glen NY 14891
- Dr. Neda Sarah Zadeh M.D.211 S Main St Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Sarra Gwyn Solomon MD1 First Street Watkins Glen NY 14891
- Dr. Mary B Muse M.D.302 Hoffman St Elmira NY 14905
- Dr. Suehong Tao MD130 Centerway Corning NY 14830
- Dr. Kurt L Krause M.D.302 Hoffman St Elmira NY 14905