Dr. Kamal Gupta MD
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology3901 Rainbow Blvd Suite G600 Kansas City KS, 66160
Dr. Kamal Gupta is a cardiologist practicing in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Gupta specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Gupta also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
- U Tex Med Sch
Dr. Kamal Gupta MD's Practice location
Kansas City, KS 66160Get Direction
KANSAS CITY, KS 66160Get Direction
Dr. Kamal Gupta MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gupta
- How Can a Cardioverter-Defibrillator Treat Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive heart failure is a common condition affecting the muscles of the heart and peripheries of the body. It leads to inefficient pumping action from the heart, which in turn results in a lesser amount of blood reaching the various parts of the body. Being highly prevalent in people aged over...
- A New Form of Spaghetti Has Been Designed to Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Scientists have developed ‘super spaghetti’, a variant of the normal form made from barley flour and this new form of noodles is supposed to reduce the risk of heart disease. Super spaghetti was developed by the scientists in Italy and Spain and the report is published in, Journal of...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- What Causes Sudden Cardiac Arrest?
Sudden cardiac arrest is one of the most common causes of death due to cardiac diseases. Sudden cardiac arrest refers to the sudden loss of heart function, resulting in death. It is different from a heart attack in that the latter is caused by a blockage in one of the vessels that supplies the walls...
- What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?
What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?Perhaps the terms Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots are familiar with your ears or may be not, as the opposite applies to many and may be you are one of them. If you are in the latter group of people, then worry only if you have not read this article to the end...
- Dr. John Holkins MD3200N.E. Ralph Powell Rd Lee's Summit MO 64132
- Dr. Michael J. Sweeney M.D.1004 Cardondelet Kansas City Missouri 64114
- Gerald B. Lee13413 East 51st Street Kansas City Missouri 64133
- Dr. Mark A. Wiley MD3901 Rainbow Blvd. Kansas City Kansas 66160
- Dr. Aaron J Notestine M.D.2790 Clay Edwards Dr Kansas City MO 64116
- Dr. Nichole M Polin MD5701 W 119th St Leawood KS 66209