Dr. Richard Bruce Edison M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery3109 Stirling Rd Suite 100 Fort Lauderdale FL, 33312
Dr. Richard Edison is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Edison specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ma Med Sch- Worcester Ma 1978
University Of Massachusetts Medical School 1978
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Med Univ Sc Med Ctr, Plastic Surgery; Children'S Rehab Serv, Plastic Surgery; Kaiser Fndn Hosp-Los Angeles, General Surgery
Dr. Richard Bruce Edison M.D.'s Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312Get Direction
Dr. Richard Bruce Edison M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Edison
- Is a Tummy Tuck a Good Idea?
Tummy tucks, or abdominoplasty, are a very popular option for many who have tried to drop those sagging excess skin on the abdomen. For some, the fat deposits on the skin is an inherited condition. For some others the skin become flaccid with a sudden weight loss leading to odd looks. Abdominoplasty...
- What is a Tummy Tuck?
Abdominoplasty, or a tummy tuck, is the surgical method to remove extra fat and skin from the abdominal region. Tummy tucks also help to tighten the muscles in the abdominal region giving it a fab look.This surgery can be chosen by anybody who is in good health and wants to reduce abdominal size. It...
- Everything You Need to Know About Septoplasty
The Septum is the bone and cartilage that divides the nose into two different nostrils. The two nostrils are normally of equal size. However, when the septum moves towards one side of the nose making one smaller or larger than the other, the condition is referred to as deviated septum. There are...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- Is Breast Augmentation costly?
Getting breast implants is often a difficult decision to make for women. Apart from it being expensive there are no guarantees on the result and the risks involved.The procedure involves placing of breast implants to produce more shapely and larger breasts or to make them even. But before you...
- Dr. Mark F. Blake M.D.5201 N Port Washington Rd Glendale Wisconsin 53217
- Dr. Timothy A. Alexander M.D.3862 Sheridan Street Hollywood Florida 33021
- Dr. Julio F. Gallo MD1441 Brickell Avenue Miami Florida 33131
- Mr. Leonard M. Hochstein M.D585 Northwest 161st St. Miami Florida 33169
- Dr. Oscar M. Ramirez DDS2665 Executive Park Drive Weston Florida 33331
- Dr. Laurence Ian Arnold MD5353 N Federal Hwy #301 Fort Lauderdale FL 33308